There are two theatres at artsdepot:
- The Pentland Theatre seats 395
- The Studio Theatre seats 148
Pentland Theatre hire fee includes:
- 4 dressing rooms
Studio Theatre hire fee includes:
- 2 dressing rooms
- Green Room
Equipment (Pentland & Studio)
- Use of the sound & lighting systems
- Cabled Microphones with stands
artsdepot staff (Pentland & Studio)
- Duty Manager for the building
- Two theatre technicians to run our sound & light systems.
- Front of House stewards for public performances
Please note a Stage Manager is required for each performance. This can be supplied by the hirer or additional technical staff can be hired from artsdepot.
Pentland Theatre in theatre format
Monday – Thursday £2,400 + VAT per day
Friday – Sunday £2,700 + VAT per day
Pentland Theatre in flat floor format
Monday – Thursday £2,800 + VAT per day
Friday – Sunday £3,000 + VAT per day
Please click here for Pentland Theatre in Banqueting format hire fees.
Monday – Thursday £1,300 + VAT per day
Friday – Sunday £1,400 + VAT per day
Discounts may apply for booking more than one day. Charity rates available on request.
Additional charges may apply for early get ins before venue opening hours and for get outs after midnight.
Hire Fees for events between 1 September 2017 – 31 August 2018.
- Star cloth (Pentland Theatre only) backdrop only: £50 +VAT and with additional wings: £70 +VAT
- Projector with screen - £50 +VAT
- Smoke / haze machine - £25 +VAT
- Radio microphones - £58 +VAT per microphone
- Additional technician - £25 +VAT per hour
- £25 PRS copyright fee if applicable - ask for details.
- Piano hire - ask for details
artsdepot can provide printed tickets and you manage your own box office and provide your own staff for each performance.
Pentland Theatre tickets £25 +VAT per performance
Studio Theatre tickets £15 +VAT per performance
Option 2: artsdepot Box Office Management
artsdepot manage your box office and provide staff for each performance. We take 20% commission from your ticket sales. Please ask about charity commission rates.
You are welcome to sell show merchandise and our Visitor Services Team will manage this for you. We take 20% commission on all merchandise sold within the venue. Please ask about charity commission rates.
We offer free advertising on our website and are happy to display 1 x A4 poster within the venue along with A5 flyers.
Café / Bar
Our café and bar depot will be open to sell snacks and refreshments prior to your show and during the interval. Please ask us about post show bar opening.