We want the whole family to enjoy their trip to artsdepot and have prepared the following information to help you plan your visit.
- Baby changing facilities are available in unisex toilets on levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Our building has step-free access throughout, making it fully accessible for buggies.
- During performances we have a buggy park outside the auditorium. This is monitored by a steward but it's best to take any valuables in with you.
Food & Drink
- Our cafe offers a range of tasty and nutritious food including meals for little ones. During family shows children's lunchboxes are available.
- High chairs are available in the cafe.
- Age guidelines are listed for all shows, where applicable.
- We try to provide as much information as possible about the content of shows. If you have any queries, please contact the Box Office.
- For most family performances, children under 18 months are considered 'babes in arms'. They don't need a ticket and are not allocated a seat as they can sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. They may be asked to leave if they become distressed and cause disruption to performers or other audience members. You are welcome to re-enter the auditorium once they have settled. For family shows where children under 18 months do require a ticket, we’ll make it clear in the Audience Notes for the show on our website.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a grown-up aged 16+.
If you have any questions while you're here please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff; we're happy to help.
- Booster cushions for children can be purchased from artsdepot’s Box Office for £3 each (subject to availability). The cushions can be taken home with you and re-used for other performances at the venue.
- If you wish to bring your own booster cushion we can only allow the following in our auditoriums: inflatable cushions measuring 30cm x 30cm squared, 11cm deep and weighing no more than 46g each. Booster seats or cushions which do not comply to these weight and size restrictions cannot be used in our auditoriums.
The soft play area is situated on Level 2, around the corner from the cafe. Created especially for our littlest visitors, this dedicated space features:
- Soft play
- Book corner
- A chalkboard wall
- Space for grown-ups to relax