- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult who is over 16 years of age.
- Group bookings involving children under 12 years must include at least one adult for every six children.
- Where age restrictions apply staff may refuse entry.
- Children under 18 months do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated. They are considered babes in arms and are not allocated a seat.
- Baby carriers, buggies etc are not allowed in the auditoria.
- Booster seats cannot be used in the auditoria.
- Photography, video or audio recording & the use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Bottles and glasses are not allowed in the auditoria.
- Food cannot be taken into the auditoria, excepting snacks purchased at artsdepot.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from artsdepot.
- Tickets are not refundable, unless a performance is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to alter events without prior notice. artsdepot is not liable to pay any compensation or damages in such instances.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We are not liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises unless due to our negligence.
Pick & Mix Packages: For most shows taking place from January 2019 onwards (on sale Wed 14 Nov 2018), we offer Pick & Mix Packages. Book 3 or more shows in one transaction and save 15%, book 5 or more shows shows and save 20%.
To qualify for a Pick & Mix Package, tickets must be booked in the same transaction, and the same number of tickets for each event much be selected. Pick & Mix Packages are not available on the lowest price tickets (£9 for family shows, £12 for all other performances) and are subject to availability. Pick & Mix Packages are not available retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offers. No refunds will be given as a result of this or any subsequent offers.
Dynamic Pricing: This operates on our performances. The price of individual seats may rise as demand for tickets increases. Book early to get the best prices.
Exchanges: Tickets are non refundable, but if you’re no longer able to attend an event, we may be able to exchange your ticket. Exchange fees and upgrade charges may apply. Should you be offered credit on your artsdepot account please note that this will be valid for a maximum of one year from the date of issue and then will be unusable.
Our ticketing policy operates at the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
Please note, these details apply to artsdepot's programmed shows. Companies hiring artsdepot may operate differently.