Our residency programme is a way for artsdepot to engage with emerging and established individuals and companies from different art form backgrounds, allowing them access to resources and expertise within a professional working multi art form venue.
We are inviting applications for new and established artists and companies from performing art based practises with exciting new ideas to undertake a residency in our Creation Space.
The companies will receive:
• The Creation Space – space of up to two weeks which will be used to research and develop new ideas.
• A contribution of up to £1,000
• Access to support and mentoring from industry professionals including artsdepot team subject to availability.
The Creation Space:
The Creation Space is a low tech room with limited resources. This is not a purpose built studio. We are fundraising to further develop this space. Please see plans, photos and information below to ensure the activity you’re proposing is suitable for the space.
We have an interest in:
• New and established individuals/companies
• All performance based art forms
• Work to complement artsdepot's existing programme of work/ethos
• Ideas that can have potential to be taken beyond the R&D residency period in a future working relationship with artsdepot
• Individuals/companies able to create a sustainable relationship with artsdepot going forward
Please ensure you read all the supporting information before applying.
To apply, please submit:
- Application form
- Artist CV
- Links to previous work
All submissions should be made to artsdepot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, North Finchley, London, N12 0GA or to the Programming & Participation team at email@example.com
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there may be a delay to your enquiry as this e-mail account is only checked intermittently.
All completed applications need to arrive no later than 10am Tuesday 27 June 2017. Late submissions will not be accepted.
If you have not heard from artsdepot by Monday 17 July 2017, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted. We are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applications.