We're seeking exhibitions and/or installations to be presented in our Apthorp Gallery across three time periods in 2019. Exhibitions will be presented for one week during the May and October half term school holiday. In April the exhibition will be presented for two weeks during the Easter school holiday.
We're looking for each exhibition and/or installation to animate the entire space of the gallery in a creative and engaging way that is both inclusive to our audiences and complements our existing programme. artsdepot is a multi-art form venue in North Finchley, London with two theatres, gallery and public spaces. We will have family theatre shows in the venue during exhibition periods. The work will need to be engaging for all ages and suit a busy venue.
We have an interest in:
- Both new and established artists / collectives
- Proposals for both solo and group exhibitions
- Work that is interactive / participatory
- Work that explores or utilises digital technologies
- Work that is suitable for family audiences
- Work that is made for or with disabled audiences or artists
- Artists that can facilitate workshops or other engagement activities alongside their exhibition.
- Work which features immersive or performance art elements.
Please note that it is not a requirement that your proposal falls into all of these categories. We aim to have a varied exhibition programme across the year.
To apply, please download the Application Pack and apply via the Google form in the pack. If you require the Application Pack in a different format, please contact email@example.com.
artsdepot strives to be an equal opportunities provider and we want to ensure that our application process is accessible. If you wish to submit your application in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is Wed 16 Jan 2019, 5pm.