- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult who is over 16 years of age.
- Group bookings involving children under 12 years must include at least one adult for every six children.
- Where age restrictions apply staff may refuse entry.
- Children under 18 months do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated. They are considered babes in arms and are not allocated a seat.
- Baby carriers, buggies etc are not allowed in the auditoria.
- Booster seats cannot be used in the auditoria.
- Photography, video or audio recording & the use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Bottles and glasses are not allowed in the auditoria.
- Food cannot be taken into the auditoria, excepting snacks purchased at artsdepot.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from artsdepot.
- Tickets are not refundable, unless a performance is cancelled.
- We reserve the right to alter events without prior notice. artsdepot is not liable to pay any compensation or damages in such instances.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We are not liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises unless due to our negligence.
Dynamic Pricing: This operates on selected performances. With dynamic pricing we set a top price band when an event goes on sale. The price of a specific seat may rises as demand for tickets increases. Prices never go above the top price published. Prices do not go down so to get the best price it is better to book early.
Returns and exchanges: Bought tickets but can no longer make the show? We will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue credit on your account, if you give us at least a week’s notice. If you inform us during the week of the performance we’ll offer to add your tickets to a returns list and try to resell them once the show has sold out. We can’t promise to find a buyer for the tickets but we’ll do our best.
An administration charge of £2 per ticket applies (maximum charge £6). Exchanges for groups of 10 or more are at the discretion of the Box Office Manager and more notice is required.
Our ticketing policy operates at the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
Please note, these details apply to artsdepot's programmed shows. Companies hiring artsdepot may operate differently.