artsdepot Creative Explorers Online (Session 3)
Join artsdepot and FEEL Theatre for artsdepot Creative Explorers Online.
These recorded 30-minute sessions have been created especially for artsdepot. They're led by an experienced practitioner and are full of creative, sensory and messy play to help your little one explore the world and learn through play.
We'll explore a different theme each week. For Session 3, the theme is Me!
Share your creations on social media using the hashtag #CreativeExplorers.
Location: wherever you like! (watch on YouTube)
Supported by John Lyon's Charity
These recorded sessions will be available for bookers to watch on YouTube. Session 3 is available to book now and available to watch from 10am on Fri 31 Jul until 9am on Fri 7 Aug. Whenever you want to watch, click on the // BOOK link and you'll receive a link to watch the video shortly afterwards, via email. .
For Session 3 our theme is Me! Here are the materials you'll need:
- Pictures of faces and other random items cut out from magazines
- Paper plates
- A glue brush
- A mirror that you don't mind getting messy. This can be any size - a hand held mirror or a larger one to prop against the wall
- Child-safe paint
- Paint brushes and a paint pallette or plate
- A roll of brown paper
- Pens and pencils
- Craft materials - ie pom poms, glitter, sequins
You'll also need some child-safe glue. We'll make some during the session, for which you'll need:
- A bowl, wooden spoon, plain flour, water, salt
- A jar to store leftover glue (it can last up to 2 weeks in the fridge)
Things could get a little messy! We'd recommend preparing an area with towels / cloths, and wearing things that you don't mind getting grubby.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com