Levantes Dance Theatre Workshop
Levantes Dance Theatre make bold, bright and beautiful performance for audiences of all ages. Striking visuals and curious characters are signature features of any Levantes performance, often made either for theatre/circus venues or outdoor festivals and events.
Levantes Dance Theatre are running a 2 hour physical and creative workshop for over 60s, focusing on meeting and greeting new and old friends with lots of tea and cake in a friendly and supportive environment.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- get to know a bit about Levantes Dance Theatre's work
- look at and try out Levantes's fabulous glittery costumes and headpieces
- participate in a physical warm up
- explore ways of moving together as a couple and concentrating on touch and weight
- learn more about LDT's new work AUDITION and ask questions
- be part of AUDITION as a performer
- be part in further LDT's projects
No previous experience necessary.
Venue: Dance Space
Running Time: 2 hours
Please wear comfortable clothes you can move in.