Movement of People
A one night collaborative contemporary dance performance curated / produced by Melody Tamiz & London Studio Centre.
Movement Of People will feature four pieces, choreographed by different choreographers; collaborating together to make a memorable full length evening performance. The theme of the evening is the psychological state of Flow. This theme should be tangible for the performers, as well as the audience - from the moment they enter the foyer.
“Flow refers to a state of mind which brings together cognitive, physiological, and affective aspects.” Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
The evening will feature choreography from London Studio Centre Alumni:
• M.O.P. Dance Company: Melody Tamiz, Liam Burke and Ryan Ledger
• EQ Dance Co: David West
• Jasmine Crawford
• KWAM Collective: Esme Benjamin
Venue: Pentland Theatre
Suitable for all ages
Running Time: approx 60 minutes
Tickets £15 / £12 conc / £10 LSC students (Student ID required)
In line with government guidelines, we have returned to full capacity for events and seating for this performance is not socially distanced.
Following the recent lifting of restrictions, we have kept some safety measures in place and are asking visitors to:
- Scan the NHS Covid-19 Test & Trace QR code on arrival
- Wear a face covering inside the building, including in the auditorium
- Be aware of their proximity to others when moving around the building
- Use contactless payment methods where possible