ReflectFest is an immersive festival combining dance performances, workshops and film screenings focusing on self-reflection after our society has been forced to reconfigure. The project is aimed at people who have missed in person interaction and would like to engage in creative activities in cultural spaces.
ReflectFest includes premiere screenings of new intergenerational dance film D.R.O.P Doc and durational, interactive performance There Are Gods Around Us by Ghost and John looking at ritual as a vessel for finding hope.
Also available as part of ReflectFest is an interactive performance of Who Am I Now? by Rachel Kay, formulated as a question in response to the current pandemic and how the effects will shape us as human beings using film, live performance and facilitated conversation asking.
Please note, two ticket types are available:
- ReflectFest ticket (free) includes entry to D.R.O.P Doc and There Are Gods Around Us from 6pm - book on this page
- ReflectFest ticket + Who Am I Now? (£10) includes entry to free events and the performance of Who Am I Now? at 7.30pm - click here to book
Venue: throughout artsdepot
This event is created and performed by London Studio Centre's MA Dance Producing & Management students.
Image credit: ShumGhostJohn at Encounter Bow, image by Zbigniew Kotkiewicz
- There Are Gods Around Us by Ghost and John // 6pm - 9pm (cafedepot)
- Film screening of D.R.O.P DOC // 6pm - 9pm (Apthorp Gallery)
- Who Am I Now? Presented by InFlight Live and led by Rachel Kay // 7.30pm – 9pm (Pentland Theatre) separate ticket required, book here