Lucy Porter: Be Prepared
TV favourite Lucy Porter returns with another fantastic stand-up show.
At Brownies, Lucy thought she’d be prepared for anything as long as she had her emergency 10p for a phone box, and knew how to tie a fisherman’s knot. Life turned out to be slightly more complicated than Brown Owl let on.
Recent TV includes Would I Lie to You, QI and Impossible. Lucy Porter is a regular on Radio 4’s News Quiz and The Now Show.
Venue: Pentland Theatre
We've put in some new measures to make sure your visit is safe and comfortable. These include limiting the number of people in the theatre, socially distanced seating, increased cleaning, reduced queueing and more... Read more in the Covid-19 Safety Info tab.
Age Guidance: 14+
Running Time: approx 2 hours (inc interval)
Tickets from £12
Dynamic pricing applies to this event. This means that the price of individual seats may increase based on demand, so it's best to book early.
Making your booking:
- Tickets can be booked in groups of 1, 2, 3 or 4. These groups have been placed in the auditorium to ensure social distancing between households / support bubbles.
- Each group should consist of one household or support bubble. Please do not visit artsdepot in a group of more than 6.
- Please ensure that you provide a mobile number when booking so that we can send you contactless tickets via text message before the performance. If you don't have a smartphone you can collect tickets at the Box Office on the day.
- The day before your visit, you’ll receive an email with all the information you’ll need. At least 4 hours before your performance, you’ll receive a text message with a link to your tickets.
- If this performance is cancelled, you will have the option to receive a refund or credit to spend on a future show.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show so that we can move everyone into the auditorium safely. Latecomers may not be admitted to this performance.
artsdepot is a Covid secure venue. We've put some measures in place to make sure your visit to this event is safe and comfortable:
Limited capacity - we've reduced the number of seats available for this performance so there will be more space in the theatre and when you're moving around the building.
Socially distanced seating - you'll be seated at least 1m from other groups and our Front of House team will direct you into the theatre to make sure there's no rush and minimal queueing.
Reduced queueing - we've added a one way system throughout the building and queueing markings at the Cafe and Box Office, to minimise queueing.
Increased cleaning - our Facilities team are cleaning the building more often. You may see them carrying out their scheduled cleaning while you're with us.
Hand sanitiser - is available at the entrance, in the cafe and outside the theatre. Please use it whenever you like.
Face coverings - staff and visitors are asked to wear face coverings in the building, this includes inside the theatres. This doesn't apply to those who are medically exempt.
Contactless payment - we're taking contactless payments only at the cafe and Box Office to reduce the handling of cash and to minimise queueing.
Social distancing - please remember to keep 2m distance between you and other people.
Contactless tickets - we'll send your tickets to you by text message, at least four hours before the show.
artsdepot is a Covid-secure venue, we are following the safety and hygiene measures set out by the government in its performing arts guidance and guidance for multi-purpose community facilities. For more information about the safety measures we’ve put in place, please read our Covid-19 Safety Information.