Artists Call Out: 2019 Gallery Exhibitions
Calling all artists: We're seeking exhibitions and/or installations to be presented in our gallery across three time periods in 2019. Exhibitions will be presented for one week during the May and October half term school holiday. In April the exhibition will be presented for two weeks during the Easter school holiday.
We're looking for art work to animate the entire space of the gallery in a creative and engaging way. We will have family theatre shows in the venue, and we expect proposals to be inclusive to our audiences and complementing our existing programme. The work will need to be engaging for all ages and suit a busy venue.
We have an interest in:
- Both new and established artists / collectives
- Proposals for both solo and group exhibitions
- Work that is interactive / participatory
- Work that explores or utilises digital technologies
- Work that is suitable for family audiences
- Work that is made for or with disabled audiences or artists
- Artists that can facilitate workshops or other engagement activities alongside their exhibition.
- Work which features immersive or performance art elements.
Click here to find out how to apply. Applications close on Wed 16 Jan 2019, 5pm.