Applications for R&D residencies are open
Published: Tue 26 Feb 2019
Applications for our Autumn 2019 & Early Spring 2020 R&D residencies are open!
In our artist development residency programme, we engage with emerging and established individuals and companies from different art form backgrounds, allowing them access to resources and expertise within our professional working multi art form venue. Is your practice performance arts-based and do you have an exciting new idea that you want to explore?
Successful applicants will receive space for up to 2 weeks which will be used to research and develop new ideas, a financial contribution and ccess to support and mentoring from the artsdepot team (subject to availability).
We have an interest in:
- Both new and established individuals/ companies.
- All performance based art forms.
- Work to complement artsdepot's existing programme of work / ethos.
- Ideas that can have potential to be taken beyond the R&D residency period in a future working relationship with artsdepot.
- Individuals / companies able to create a sustainable relationship with artsdepot going forward.
- Residency for artists making work for audiences under 5 years.
- Residency exploring themes and ideas linked to climate change.
- Residency for ideas making work suitable for 7 – 12 years.
- Residency that uses, integrates or explores digital in its practice.
- Residency for ideas making work suitable for audiences of 60 years and over
Click here to find out how to apply.
All completed applications need to arrive no later than 5pm, Monday 8 April.